Saturday, January 24, 2009

Last Night on the Ship


The last evening on the ship was a little windy. Well, that might be an understatement... it was more like a fierce gale. The day was great, we swam, went down the water slide, enjoyed ice cream and had a terrific dinner with Baked Alaska for dessert. During dessert Clay mentioned that it was really neat to go on deck to see the stars and take a stroll. Who knew that it was going to be like a wind tunnel? I barely made it two steps up the stairs when I realized that my dress was over my head. At which point I began crawling up the stairs and grabbing my dress between my legs. When we hit the doorway to the front of the ship it was every man holding on for themselves! I did make it through the worse of the wind tunnel and couldn't stop laughing. The bottom picture is of course under the beauty salon sign after Joyce and I got back inside. Terrific ending to a fabulous trip!

No comments: