Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Back on track


Somehow whenever I get down I go back to those things that make me smile or that I have carried around for awhile. This particular plant and planter has been with me for 37 years! Hard to believe but it has. The planter was from a potters cooperative that I belonged to in Ohio and one of the potters accidentally put one planter inside another and fired it. Of course it fused together. This essentially made the planter worthless but for some reason I couldn't let him throw it away. I liked it so I took it home. The plant is from my sister in law who gave me an offshoot of hers...being Irish and all, she had a shamrock plant. Through the years the planter and plant have followed me around. Sometimes I don't even notice them because they are always around. Other times I focus on them and feel good. Funny how that happens.

1 comment: