Thursday, February 14, 2008

This is what you would have seen

I'm having trouble getting on to the myspace blog site. This is what you would have seen if I could have gotten myspace to take my blog.

Whoa!
I have had the worse time trying to blog! It looks like everyone else can get on to blog except me! I have had to try like 6 times today just to get into the site. If you don't see a blog you know I'm trying but can't log on for some reason. Check my other blog site though (different but still me) because I don't seem to have trouble getting on there.

In other news ... it's been an emotional week! Spent Monday in ER again with Grandpa and he had surgery yesterday. Things are going well as of last night and he will probably be home again on Friday!

Loved Drumming last night. it's so therapeutic for me. Did root and accompaniment rhythms. The circle had three different rhythms going. Nice!

No comments: