Monday, March 3, 2008

Sometimes...

Sometimes life just works out... unexpectantly!

1. I've been craving white cake with white frosting lately. So much so that I've been looking for a wedding reception or party to crash.

2. I've been summoned to Arlington, Va to be rebonded for the estate. I really don't want to go to DC because Grandpa isn't strong enough yet to be left in someone else's care.

3. My credit card company called due to a missing statement and we had a small disagreement over the name of the bank.

Well... my lawyer called and said that if I handed over a special/limited POA to him he could handle the DC affair. Since I had to go to the bank anyhow I decided to get the notary to handle my signature. OMG... when I got to the bank they gave me white cake with white frosting because the bank was changing their name (sorry credit card company you were right). Could life get any better? (yes!.. but I'm happy right now!)

No comments: