Saturday, September 20, 2008

DC Bound

Yeah... the closer I get to leaving the more little messages I get from M.A.
...sort of like this...

"You are going to hate me"
"I'm not going to hate you."

"well, about the empty beer cans all over my room... I use beer to wash my
hair."
"OK... I'll get rid of them"

"Well... about the empty tomato cans in the kitchen and bedroom. You know I
don't save empty cans."
"Ok... I'll throw them away"
"Well, I was saving them for the recipes."

"Well maybe the Fire Inspector has a small point about the basement."
"What do yo mean?"
"Well I've been throwing garbage down the stairs because it's too hard to take
it outside."

"But I know you... You'll have the place cleaned up in four hours and then I can
go home."
"No, you can't go home until you hire a cleaning lady and a home companion.:"
"Don't you worry about me... I can work magic."
"But you need to hire a cleaning lady and a companion."
"I don't know why you are being mean to me... I wouldn't do this to you."

Sigh.... I have to hang up now!

No comments: