Monday, September 1, 2008

Red Flags

I have recently encountered a hostile person. I haven't been around a hostile person since I was with my family in DC. I don't tend to run into very many people who are so angry at themselves, the world, and life in general that they react explosively to little irritations. It's those times that you actually realize that it isn't you that they are angry at but rather they are building up inside until any little thing could set them off. Kind of scary when they would rather use intimidation tactics over discussion to pseudo control situations. I think I am beginning to believe in psychotherapy!

On the other hand this is the stuff that scary movies are made of. Ok... now I'm off in my own little fantasy world...I will not go down in the basement... everything always happens in the basement... and since I'm not a virgin I'm in trouble! In fact I probably qualify as the old crone which can be the evil person or the wise sage to point the way for the hero. Now I know I shouldn't be reading all the Joseph Campbell books but... too late!

No comments: