Thursday, December 11, 2008

How Ironic

It all started by me getting my mail. Just routine...right? Well, there was my Real Simple magazine peeking out of the mailbox and I was excited because I like this magazine. I noticed that it's the January issue and the main theme is: Feel Calmer Now! Well, I take a deep breath and smile and think ...Great! As I enter the house every alarm in the place begins to sound at the highest volume ever! Now my adrenaline is pumping. I check everywhere for a break in... I try to turn off the control panel... an even bigger alarm goes off. Call my DH and he has no effin idea! First of all this darn alarm system hasn't been set for ..oh ... maybe 10 years! Had to call the company and get directions to actually power down the entire system. I ended up getting a huge splinter, knocking out all the comcast services to the house and scaring the heck out of the cats. Now it's all peaceful and quiet at the house and I'm thinking about Hot Chocolate. How Ironic!

No comments: