Monday, May 27, 2013

Transitions

Transitions can be funny, frightening, fearful, fantastic, or fulfilling.  (And that folks is called alliteration!...not really done on purpose but when it started to appear I just ran with it!) My life is in full fledged transition from winter schedule to summer schedule.  Since I tutor, my life still revolves around the school calendar. During the winter the work portion of my day is afternoon and early evening.  Now that school is out, the work portion of my day is mainly mornings and early afternoon.  This flip in the schedule does weird things to my thought process due to routines being disrupted and reformed in other ways.  Summer is also looser and varied because of vacations and camps which make my schedule flexible weekly and sometimes daily.  Sooooooo... when you ask about making plans or ask what is going on... I really have no idea! It's not really a senior moment (but could be) but rather, I freakin don't know... it's written down somewhere ...if I can find my written schedule.  Use my phone scheduler... yep, that works if I enter the data and continue to change it...but sometimes that goal doesn't happen either.  My schedule can change in a moment with a cancellation or even an addition... hey...it's summer...let's roll with it!

No comments: