Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Elliptical

Since I've been hibernating at home and haven't been able to go to the gym lately we bought an elliptical machine. This has consumed our lives in the past couple of weeks whenever we have a few moments. I've been trying out machines in every store I can find. Sort of fun to run into a store, throw off your coat and begin to jump from elliptical machine to elliptical machine. It's amazing how personal preference varies from person to person where elliptical machines go. Some people swear by treadmills but I am trying to protect my knees so I'm sticking with the elliptical. The other day I came home with the number of a machine that I thought I could be happy with for exercising. So far it turns out to be a good buy (not here yet so we'll see once it arrives if it's what we think!). (Lot of punctuation there but you get the gist.) It was two hundred dollars cheaper online than in the store with...yes...with free shipping!!!!!!! So of course we ordered it. Now the reality has set in and I am trying to figure out how I'm going to be able to get it down the basement stairs. Maybe I can carry it piece by piece to assemble in the basement. Hey...I've lost three pounds just ordering this thing....it's working already!

No comments: