Monday, November 10, 2008

Current Life

For the next couple of months I am dedicating myself to living my current life! I am not going to relive what has already happened or what might be in the future. I want to see people and events as new and acknowledge the changes we have all accomplished. I want to experience the "now" to the fullest I can. I am starting today to build new pathways in my life that are based on healthy actions for me. Events don't have to be different or new...I will just be fully experiencing them through clear filters and not through past expectations.

I can still work towards goals for the future but I will fully appreciate each step along the path. (That means you may get some strange Christmas stocking gifts as I'm totally experiencing my environment and interacting with it!)

No comments: