Thursday, November 13, 2008

Made My Day!

Imagine my surprise on a dreary day working at home and hearing the doorbell ring. Left on my doorstep is a long red box. Not only did I not know what was in the box, I assumed it was left for me to deliver to the neighbors. Upon closer inspection I realized that the box was for me...then I realized that it was flowers. Since my husband is not one to usually send flowers (he will bring them home occasionally though) my mind began racing to figure out just who might have sent them and why. I loved it when I found out the flowers were from Nicole and Clay and the brood just for Happy Fall. The flowers now adorn my coffee table and look stunning.

1 comment:

moardy said...

I'm glad that you like them! (and that you didn't give them to the neighbors before checking the box :) )