Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chocolates & Money

I'm spending the day eating chocolates and reading about money. Great huh? I was helping Dan do TIE work this morning and it led us to Kinko's (yes! there are times when it's just cheaper and easier to have another business copy and cut your downloaded files!) While browsing around Kinko's I spotted the new Suze Orman book. Now, my cousin had just told me that I should read this book. I have no idea if this is a good idea or not.... sometimes advice from relatives is .... well..... how do I put this?..... a little off? Hell.... why beat around the bush... let's just knock that sucker down... sometimes the advice is just plain whacked! Like... how many pain killers I need to have on hand in case I should need them... oh, let's get real.... However, she does know all her medicines! Where was I... oh yes, I did make an executive decision and buy the book (she does have more money than me) but I realized quickly that if I was going to read a book on money I needed chocolates to go with it. Best idea I've had in a while.

No comments: