Friday, February 27, 2009

I've always wanted to.....

I have decided that I am at an exciting stage in my life. Most people want to avoid getting older or hate it. So far for me I'm at that incredible transition stage where all my friends are beginning to say (bucket list) things like... I've always wanted to.... (fill in the blank). Bingo... we are actually doing them. All of the kids are launched (or slingshot at least) and we have part time jobs that allow us to have flexible schedules (sort of depending on the time of the year). So... when we hear someone say... I've always wanted... I (or even we sometimes) sign up to participate. So far I have been been included on a cruise, drumming, Bruce Springstein tickets, Deadwood, Derek Trucks band tickets, FACE tickets, trip to Thailand, theater shows, and a fun week in Nashville! Just today at the grocery store a friend mentioned that she would like to go to Branson, Missouri and ride the riverboat.... I so jumped in to help make it a reality by saying... I'll go with you!!!!!

No comments: