Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Fun Day

Today was such a great fun day! I was on my way to the Wafflle House (which I have never been to... I know... I lead a sheltered life) but then I had to stop by a friend's house to pick up the drum boxes I have been searching for everywhere. Well, by that time I was almost to Boulder so I got diverted to the Buff restaurant where they were having a special on Bloody Mary breakfast drinks. Thinking of the girls... I had to have two! You know... a toast to each girl. From there it was only a hop, skip, and a jump across the street to LuLuLemon to check sizes and to try the new Starbucks taste test. ( Like how many little cups of coffee can you drink to make up your mind? - sort of like shots!) It was only natural then to buy a movie ticket to see Whip It. I loved it! I want to dig my skates out and throw food....or at least get to yell... Food Fight! I had a fun day and only had to work three hours. Yes! oh, ya... never did get to the Waffle House... I'll save that adventure for another day!

No comments: