Friday, February 22, 2013

Looks official!

Flying checklist

Flight reminders are starting to pop up on my emails.  Yep, the time for the ladies trip is getting closer and closer.  Yesterday I actually checked the coastline map of Florida.  I am trying to figure out how many driving miles/hours are involved once we land in the Sunny South!  Also, I am starting to jot down what I need for my actual flight.  Of course the book I am reading will be done... but I do have my ipad, games, magazines, music, and noise cancelling headphones. The noise cancelling headphones have literally saved me from crying babies, arguments, singing, and extremely loud engine noises. I hate to be the person that doesn't want to discuss your personal life on the plane (I love drama as well as the next person) but the headphones are worth every penny dollar spent on them.  Once I add my inflight free drink tickets and a scarf that serves as a blanket or shawl too... I will be all set.  Soooo.... watch out Runaway Country ~ here I come!
# prep...27days

No comments: