Saturday, November 10, 2007

Christopher Moore

I love Christopher Moore books! In fact I think I am finishing the last one of the currently published books. He has such a wickedly fun weird sense of humor which I can relate to. It's also fun to start to see characters intertwine in his books. Now I will just have to sit and wait and watch for more of his books to be published! It's the same way with the Kim Harrison vampire series. I have been anxiously waiting for her next book which was to be out in October but looks like it will now be December. I even went as far as to preorder it! (sort of got tired of going into Borders looking at the shelves in hope! and then spending all my money on other books.) Ahhhh....any good book suggestions out there while I'm waiting for my current two favorite authors to publish another book?

No comments: