Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Magic Bullet

To go along with my dental dilemma I have dug out the brand new Magic Bullet that I was saving for grandpa. It's a table top mini size blender that does everything! I am amazed and can't wait to try some of the new recipes. (I sold the real blender at a yard sale a couple of years ago when I got overly excited when I realized that people would give you money for your stuff so when I ran out of objects I went through the house and dragged appliances etc outside....oops...who would know that you need things like blenders, toasters, can openers etc?) Anyhow, since I have a feeling that eating for the first part of next week is going to be slightly difficult I got into the stash of Christmas presents and now it's mine! I'm thinking that frozen drinks would be nice and could double for painkillers....something like the Purple Haze?????

1 comment:

moardy said...

You know what is really good? Buy frozen fruit and blend it with juice (v8's fruit juices are the best) yogurt, and a fresh banana - awesome smoothie!