Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trying...really trying!

Lately I have spent some time with a few people who are not always very nice to those around them. (Is that a diplomatic way of saying that?) Usually I get all upset when I spend time with them and this year I am trying very hard to not put my expectations of behavior on them and just to accept them the way they are. It's hard to voice my own opinion without pissing the hell out of them but I just can't sit there and let them expound utter absurdities. I have figured out that I can usually handle about 1 hour 15 minutes before I start to go for the juggler! So....you are safe around me for about 1 hour 14 minutes and then if you are an asshole you better leave!...or at least let me wander off!

1 comment:

gail said...

wow,already??LOL time for a new relaxation tape,or a maragaretia