Tuesday, March 12, 2013

David Bowie

I've been a "Spider from Mars" for a long time.  Best concert I ever attended was the Diamond Dogs tour.  I tell you the theatrics and music blew me away.  I was in a trance during the whole production.  From David floating over the crowd for Major Tom to disappearing and reappearing in different places, the whole show was captivating.  The top moment for me was when David disappeared only to reappear in the palm of the giant purple twinkling hand.  (If any of the above did not happen...don't tell me... I've loved those memories!) Anyhow, Bowie fans have been waiting a decade to hear from him again.  We have respectively honored his silence but secretly inside we have plotted how to try and track him down in New York.... now he reappears out of the shadows and we couldn't be more pleased!  Listening to the new tracks on spotify (which didn't exist in the day) and knowing I will own this CD soon, I am left wondering if a tour is possible.  I certainly will do anything to get a ticket!

No comments: