Friday, March 1, 2013

Squirrel....

Spring is in the air and I'm fighting the impulse to be totally distracted from my set of priorities.  Sometimes is it is more important to have a NOT TO DO list than a TO DO list.  Today is one of those days.  When I went to feed the neighbor's dog early this morning the sun was up and the birds were singing... go figure... they must be happy after the snow storm!  Anyhow, I am now totally into spring happening! (at least until Daylight Savings time happens and we are plunged back into morning darkness!)  Today's goals are all about gathering festival info and exercise... oh... and drumming!  Totally random but I have time off today and those items are necessary in the big scheme of things.  However, with the splurge of spring weather, all I want to do is sort of blow off the day.  Hmmm... squirrel!!!!  OK.. refocus.... off to yoga to set intentions and see where the day goes from there!
#prep ~ 20 days

No comments: