Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Catching Up

I've been working for the last two days trying to catch up and get the house back in order. I am finally starting to make progress! Yea! Clean sheets are on all the beds and ready for the next set of company....not expecting any but I'm ready! Bummer that the elliptical machine is broken...never got it even running...waiting for a part and representative to show to install the new part. Like that will happen soon...we'll see. I'm taking bets that it will end up being the end of the month...oh me of little faith! I do have the bills done, boxes packed to send with gifts too big to take on the plane and items forgotten at our house. (Cole...forgot to ship the plastic margarita glass from the shower with the tiki heads on it. It will have to wait for another shipment!) Still not back to fully caught up but at least I'm making progress. Go me!

No comments: