Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Rugs!




After about an hour of bickering and almost a divorce we ended up with new area rugs for the living room. We were supposed to get two rugs alike and ended up with two different rugs that hopefully will compliment each other when you see them together. Once we had the concept of two different rugs, I ended up throwing all these rugs down on the floor of the store so I could see how they interacted. Dan almost came unglued that I would do such a thing......oh he of limited shopping! I swear...I have no idea how men shop! I actually like both rugs...one he picked out and one I picked out. I must say it turned out Ok even thought it was almost a disaster! It's important to note that all salespeople took off in other directions when we started the choosing dance. Hmmmm...that should have told us something. Can't wait until we have to pick out the new bed to replace the waterbed mattress that the cat shredded! We have a history of liking two completely different styles which accounts for our eclectic furnishings! (But I did get rid of the beer signs!)

No comments: