Saturday, January 19, 2008

Concert

Last night I was lucky enough to get to see Xavier Rudd at the Boulder Theater. I was in heaven with the rhythms and different instruments. Lately he has been playing with a drummer that added another whole layer to his show. It was energetic, different, and a great crowd that was there for the actual music! I have no idea what any of the words to the songs (for those songs that had words) but it didn't matter because it wasn't that type of music. At one point I was even thinking that he out played David Lindley on the steel guitar and I love David's music! Oh... another plus was that he was barefoot!
P.S. I also didn't pay any attention to the background pictures because I was mesmerized by the two guys on stage and the fact that they could generate such fabulous sounds!

No comments: