Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I had the best birthday weekend ever! This is one of those times to remember and visualize again and again. Nicole flew home as a surprise. She worked it out with Natalie and they both arrived at the house on Friday evening! Totally surprised me and for a moment I had difficulty realizing that it was true. I just couldn't believe my eyes! On Saturday we all went to a yoga class and Natalie and I did a decent job of surviving! I will never be as accomplished as Nicole at yoga since she has been working at it for a long time. She is fantastic! I feel like I did get the health benefits though even at the level I was functioning! Then Saturday evening we catered a small dinner at the house (aka we ordered food and brought it home!). It was fun and relaxing. Sunday was lounging around the house eating breakfast and the obligatory stop at Wahoo's Fish Taco on the way to the airport. (No Wahoo's in Nashville!) Fabulous birthday weekend and nothing like I had expected! I am so lucky sometimes!

2 comments:

diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
diana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!