Monday, January 21, 2008

Yea Elliptical!


It wobbles... it makes noise... but it works! yes! I have managed to actually use it about 4 times now and the machine feels like it has potential. Hopefully when the repairman comes back he will be able to tighten it up, get rid of the noise and fix the back covers. In the meantime we can use it and hopefully start a healthy habit. So far I've been doing the weight loss program which uses all 10 resistant levels. I can stay in my target for the first 4 and then well...let's just say I'm still moving. For some bizarre reason Dan likes to exercise in the dark so he has disconnected the light bulb above the elliptical machine. This only serves to blind me from the control panel. I've been putting on my African drum music and walking away....with a huge light guiding the way.

2 comments:

moardy said...

Yea! Its finally (somewhat) together!!

You should follow Diana's Bridal Booty Workout Blog (http://bridalbootycampblog.blogspot.com/) she just bought a ton of videos.

Also - I love the fact that behind the Elliptical Machine is a big box labeled 'Beer Mugs' followed by a smiley face! (click on the picture to get a better view) That’s our family for sure!

Dolly said...

Oh, you are so right...I didn't even notice and I live here!